We are electrical entrepreneurs who have applied corporate standards to small business, delivering professionalism in the Auckland electrical industry.
Our customers find us refreshing and easy to deal with. Our focus, is it’s all about You the customer. So we have invested in all the latest technology to guarantee our customer experience is outstanding at every touch point.
By working collaboratively with our very carefully chosen suppliers “we are stronger together” ensuring everything about Straightline Electrical speaks quality.
Along with Straightline Builders, we are part of the Straightline Group. This partnership ensures we have priority access to professional builders, when we need them. We are well connected within the building industry as well as being at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
What are the benefits of working with our electricians?
- Our team of qualified electricians specialise in commercial and residential work - renovations and new builds.
- We believe in best practice operations, in using the latest technology and innovative systems and in delivering a quality and efficient service to our customers
- Our reliable and dedicated team of electricians take great pride in their workmanship and have a strong customer service focus
- Alliances formed with our selected quality subcontractors and service providers ensure timely delivery
- We take pride in exceeding customer service expectations
- Our carefully selected suppliers are our loyal and committed industry partners. This means you are dealing with some of the best expertise within our profession
- We are proud to be Registered Master Electricians
Paul Carter – Director
Paul our Director is a Qualified Electrician, has completed his Electrical Inspectors certificate plus he also holds a Diploma in Electrical Engineering. He has a wide range of electrical skills and a broad knowledge base specialising in commercial interiors, shop fitting, residential renovations and new builds. Paul expects excellence from both himself and those he works with, so quality workmanship and a high level of customer service are what you can expect as a customer when you deal with Straightline Electrical. Paul has strong project and time management skills and understands that each customer is unique and always aims to exceed expectations. With great problem-solving skills and a focus on finding the right solution, Paul is innovative where possible to provide the best end result.
We are Site Safe accredited
Straightline Electrical has a strong background in Health and Safety (H&S) and is committed to a safe workplace/environment. The changes in legislation didn’t require that we do anything different as H&S was already a key pillar in our training as well as culture.
We have decided however to embrace these changes and new resources made available within the industry, by raising our standards much higher than any minimum requirements set out.
Quite simply, we don’t see H&S as a compliance exercise. Our team need to feel safe and confident when at work and know that all company decisions have their, our subcontractors and workplace safety, always front of mind.
Straightline are active Site Safe members and make sure all our staff have the optimum level of H&S training - right from our administration staff through to our Director. We have researched and implemented the latest technology and processes to make sure we are proficient.
The benefit to you is peace of mind that your project is a safe and professional one.
Registered Master Electricians
The Registered Master Electricians brand is a hallmark of quality, requiring electricians to meet strict criteria to gain membership. As a Registered Master Electrician you can be rest assured Straightline Electrical brings considerable experience and expertise to your electrical requirements.